The Loon Park Home
- Overlooking 350 feet of scenic lakefront.
- Maximum Occupancy: 5 (6 beds)
- Two Bedrooms
#1 Bedroom – Master bedroom with Queen bed & Lakeview picture window.
- #2 Bunk Room – 1 Full bed & 3 twin beds. Flat screen TV
- Pull out Sofa – 1 Full size bed
- Includes : Linens, pillow protectors, mattress pad covers, pillows and blankets. Wash cloths, make up wash cloths, hand towels, body towels and bath mats.
- Two Bathrooms
1 Full & 1 half Bathrooms (two toilets). 1 shower.
- Open Kitchen(s) and Living Room Area with Vaulted ceiling
Kitchen is fully equipped with modern gas stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffeepot, dishes, Pots & Pans, silverware and cooking utensils. Flat screen TV, AC/Heat/Fan, Multi speaker Stereo
- BONUS: Outside Kitchen with sink, microwave, refrigerator, storage, countertop
Wi-Fi High speed internet, Cable TV & Streaming services FREE
Fire Pit A common campground fire pit is a great gathering place to relax and share the day's stories. Quiet time 10pm
Fishing & Boat dock with 4 boat slips (boat NOT included)
Rate Table for The Loon
If the above table is not displaying properly, click here to see the Rate Table
Guest Reviews for The Loon
If the above reviews are not displaying properly, click here for the Guest Reviews
Booking Widget for The Loon
If the above calendar is not displaying properly, click here for the Availability & Booking Calendar
What to Bring
You'll need to bring your own:
- Beach towels, beach chairs & beach umbrella (enjoy the scenic 5-mile drive to the white sand Lake Michigan Dunes shoreline!)
- Folding lawn chairs for beach and outdoor concerts/events
- Swimsuits, hats & sun protection clothing
- Water shoes/Water sandals for canoeing, kayaking, river floats (for on property excursions or nearby)
- Bug repellent & sunscreen
- Binoculars & camera
- Windbreaker/rain jacket
- Games and cards
- Fishing poles and golf clubs
- Shampoo, conditioner, toiletries
- Hiking shoes, Backpacks & refillable water bottles
- Books & Magazines
- Extra blankets for the nearby Cherry bowl Drive-in outdoor movie theater
- Kayak, paddleboard & oars (1 Kayak included with each rental)
- Electronic devices – Included with rental: Spectrum TV, Netflix, Pureflix, Disney+
We do not wish to offend our visitors that have pets but we do not allow pets at the resort.
Professional images courtesy of Virgil Hubbard