Red Laker - Lakefront
Bedrooms include full size beds with pillows and blankets.
Modern 3/4 style bathroom with shower.
Open Kitchen and Living Room Area
With Cable TV and DVD player and WIFI. Kitchens are fully equipped with stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffeepot, dishes, silverware and cooking utensils.
Large Screened Porch
Overlooking 350 feet of scenic lakefront.
Includes: Linens, pillow protectors, mattress pad covers, pillows and blankets. Wash cloths, make up wash cloths, hand towels, body towels and bathmats. (New Reservations only)
Wi-Fi High speed internet, Cable TV & Streaming services FREE
Fire Pit A common campground fire pit is a great gathering place to relax and share the day's stories. Quiet time 10pm
Fishing & Boat dock with 4 boat slips
Rate Table for The Red Laker
If the above table is not displaying properly, click here to see the Rate Table
Guest Reviews for The Red Laker
If the above reviews are not displaying properly, click here for the Guest Reviews
Booking Widget for The Red Laker
If the above calendar is not displaying properly, click here for the Availability & Booking Calendar
What to Bring
You'll need to bring your own:
- Beach towels, beach chairs & beach umbrella (enjoy the scenic 5-mile drive to the white sand Lake Michigan Dunes shoreline!)
- Folding lawn chairs for beach and outdoor concerts/events
- Swimsuits, hats & sun protection clothing
- Water shoes/Water sandals for canoeing, kayaking, river floats (for on property excursions or nearby)
- Bug repellent & sunscreen
- Binoculars & camera
- Windbreaker/rain jacket
- Games and cards
- Fishing poles and golf clubs
- Shampoo, conditioner, toiletries
- Hiking shoes, Backpacks & refillable water bottles
- Books & Magazines
- Extra blankets for the nearby Cherry bowl Drive-in outdoor movie theater
- Kayak, paddleboard & oars (1 Kayak included with each rental)
- Electronic devices – Included with rental: Spectrum TV, Netflix, Pureflix, Disney+
We do not wish to offend our visitors that have pets but we do not allow pets at the resort.
Professional images courtesy of Virgil Hubbard